Monday, March 11, 2013

"Wanderlust: Adventures" Developer's Log - 6

Please keep in mind that all of the images in Developer's Logs are for "Wanderlust: Adventures", a new title being worked on by Yeti Trunk, and are a Work In Progress; most of them are mockups or early prototypes.

Hey all! We're back again with another juicy update on "Wanderlust: Adventures"!

Jason has been busy knocking out more maps for the game. He currently sits at 61/131 static maps completed. Static maps never change from game to game, and make up roughly 46% of the world map (the surface of this continent region). The remaining 54% of the world map is randomly drawn from a list of prefabricated maps, suitably designed to the area which they are located (i.e. a random desert map is drawn for the desert regions of the world). This type of a world generation technique will guarantee a new overall experience every time you and your friends start a new game.

Showing new chat menus

Matt has focused his recent efforts to re-designing the character creation menu. Now players will be able to name their character, select their class and hero, and then customize the colors (or randomize them) all from a single menu. This same menu will also be available in game when you talk to Gregin, but will not allow you to change classes.

~ Yeti Trunk


  1. can't wait I know I & my friends are going to love this new awesomeness you are making ^_^

  2. Looks like a great game and i trust the developer's well make it great as well and i would love to try out beta if there is going to be a beta if there is beta then i would be :) if i get in, lol keep up the good work and i hope this is gonna be the best indie/rpg/sandbox game ive played! :)